Every Thing from Facebook to Google, Mobile to Computer, Earth to Sky, Available at One Place. This is World of Hacks & Tricks by Anjana Larka...

Total Pageviews


Monday, July 25

Welcome to My New and Fresh Blog


Hello and Aslam o Alykum my readers I am Anjana Larka.

Welcome to my new and fresh blog. I was working on Mywapblog and was trying to help you out from different problems and giving you some cool and awesome tricks about Facebook, Computers, Mobiles or Any other use of Internet on Mobile or Computer.

My previous blog was Seventy7Tricks.mywapblog.com, Now I am trying to switch from mywapblog to Blogger because it provide more control on your HTML code and also it allows you to use JAVA SCRIPT in your posts/pages.

All my readers please be active and keep visiting my new blog I will keep you updated about some more cool tricks and some mobile apps. Those who are visiting my blog first time you can visit my previous blog to know more about me and my blogging.

Thanks,
            Regards, Anjana Larka...